Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Inspector responsibilities include:
- Plans direct and carry out incoming, in-process and final control inspection. Requiring a high level of attention to detail, the Quality Inspector is responsible for strictly adhering to the organization's quality assurance policies, and identifying defects and or production errors in order to prevent these materials from entering the supply chain.
- Investigate quality issues and recommend technical solutions
- Assisting in control plans and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis for current programs and RMAs
- Follow up on crucial engineering change activities to ensure ECN’s are processed seamlessly
- Provide written technical support on quality issues, i.e. NCR, CAR, etc.
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of QA monitoring programs, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Create and maintain QA control documentation and records.
- Coordinate all receiving and outgoing RMA activities.
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Quality orientation and problem solving
- Accountability and Dependability, must be able to work with little supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills, decision making and judgement
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Computer skills; MS Office, MRP or equivalent
- Knowledge of the ISO, IPC 610 workmanship standards, ESD.
- Teamwork oriented
- Technology diploma or minimum of five years’ experience in Quality capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated diplomacy and professionalism in both English and French
- Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations
All qualified applicants interested in this career opportunity should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the position title in the subject line.