Yellow and Orange Visible Fiber Lasers
MPBC has a complete line of Yellow and Orange visible fiber lasers, the earliest models developed for the cutting-edge Microscopy platforms built in the laboratories of Nobel Laurates Dr. Eric Betzig and Dr. Stefan Hell, where beam quality, reliability, and stability continue to be of the utmost importance.
Yellow and Orange Visible Fiber Lasers are air cooled, available in either an OEM compact package, and / or a 2RU rack mountable package with integrated power supply and are shipped with a user friendly graphical user interface for ease of set up and operation.
MPBC Fiber Laser Technology is so flexible we are able to offer our customers virtually any wavelength in the yellow-orange spectrum between 568 nm (1136nm) to 616 nm (1232 nm). To do this we employ our own fiber Bragg gratings to lock the laser wavelength and can produce in a very short turn-around time specific wavelengths addressing your requirement. If you have an application for a laser that is not covered in our current product portfolio, please reach out to us as we work closely with researchers to develop lasers to meet next generation requirements.
- Narrow Linewidth
- Active Power Stabilization to ensure long term power stability of < 2%
- Excellent wavelength stability to ensure spectral purity (± 0.02 nm)
- Graphical User Interface for easy command and control
- Compact laser head
- Tunable output power (from 20% to 100% of nominal) to adapt to application-specific requirements
- High reliability
- Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Structured Illumination Microscopy
- Super Resolution Microscopy
- 3rd Generation DNA Sequencing
- DNA Painting
- Biomedical Research
- Military, and Scientific Research
- Beam: Collimated
- Transverse Mode: TEM00
- Polarization: Linear
- Orientation of Polarization: Vertical to the base
|Yellow - Orange Visible Fiber Lasers||Minimum||Nominal||Maximum|
|Emission Wavelengths||570 to 620*||mW|
|Output Power Range||200 to 3000*||mW|
|Power Tunability Range`||20||100||%|
|Beam Quality M2||1.1||1.15|
|Emission Linewidth (FWHM)||0.1||nm|
|Long Term Wavelength Stability||Nominal - 0.02||Nominal + 0.02||nm|
|Degree of Polarization||98-99*||%|
|RMS noise at nominal power integrated
over 5 Hz to 100 kHz
|Long Term Outpower Drift (8 hours) peak to peak||2||%|
|* model-dependent. Contact MPBC for more detailed specifications.|
Fiber Coupling Option
For clients who require a fiber delivered beam, MPB offers optional fiber coupling with a maximum output power from the fiber for our Yellow/Orange lasers of 1 Watt.
Single mode PM Patch cord output options include
- Bare fiber
- FC/PC connector (flat 0°)
- FC/APC connector (flat, angled 8°).
Download our “Visible Fiber Lasers for Bioscience” brochure for more information on this product line and what MPBC can do for you.
For more information on making a laser selection, see “Why M2 is Important When Selecting Your Laser.”
See how some of our customers are using our Yellow-Orange Visible Fiber Lasers
- JD Lauigan, TY Huang, LC Bassett, "Real-Time Charge Initialization of Diamond Nitrogen-Vacancy Centers for Enhanced Spin Readout." Physical Review Applied, 13, 024016 – Published 7 February 2020.