Femtosecond Mode-Locked Fiber Lasers
AFML-Series Mode Locked Seeder
The Femtosecond Mode Lock Fiber Laser is a compact, high-reliability laser featuring an all-fiber design (no bulk optics) with a center wavelength of 1030 nm at an average output power of 10 mW, repetition rate of 25 MHz with pulse duration of 600 fs.
- Mode-locked Seeder for High-Power, High Reliability Systems
- Biomedical and Biological Imaging
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Terahertz Imaging
- Optical Metrology
- Microfabrication and micromachining
- Material Characterization
- All-Fiber Design for Greatly Improved Laser Lifetime
- Femtosecond Pulsed Output on PM Fiber
- Superior Beam Quality
- Compact Size
- Optical Tap Output and GUI Control Included
|Pulse Duration||600 to 800||fs|
|Output Power||3 to 10||mW|
Femto-Series High Power Mode Locked Fiber Lasers
The high-power Mode Locked Femtosecond Fiber Lasers operate at the 920 nm and 1190 nm spectral range - which is traditionally covered by ultrafast Ti:Sapphire lasers and optical parameteric oscillators. They generate linearly polarized nearly transformed-limited pulses with a pulse duration of 200 fs, at a repetition rate of 80 MHz, and an average power of 1 W.
Compact and maintenance-free, the lasers are fiber-based, have a very good beam profile, and do not require optical alignment.
The Femtosecond Fiber Laser is a natural product extension for MPB, with its extensive suite of Visible Fiber Lasers developed for the Microscopy industry, and its existing line of Picosecond Pulsed Mode Locked Fiber Lasers.
- 920 nm and 1190 nm MLFL
- Emits sub 200-femtosecond optical pulses
- Repetition rate of 80 MHz or custom
- Average output power of 1 W at the central wavelengths of 920 nm and 1190 nm
- Multi-photon Microscopy
- Ultra-fast Spectroscopy
- Terahertz Imaging
- Can be used as a seed source for Titanium–Sapphire systems
|Average Output Power||W|
See how some of our customers are using our Lasers