MPBC’s telecommunications product family consists of the 2RU, Versa2 and 1RU series of equipment for optical link enhancement.
The equipment integrates easily with 3rd party equipment suppliers to extend the reach and/or capacity of fiber optic systems. The product family selected is based on the overall system reach, capacity, availability, and budget requirements of the overall network.
Our network-ready solutions include:
- Boosters with output powers up to 33 dBm (DWDM) which are used for post amplification before launching the signal into the link
- Preamplifiers which enhance effective receiver sensitivity with a near quantum-limit noise figure – one of the lowest in the industry
- Distributed Raman & Super Raman amplification with the best effective sensitivity improvement in the industry.
- Wavelength Converters and Translators to accommodate signals from 1310 to 1550 nm
- Transponders offering built-in FEC
- Available in bit rates ranging from STM-1 to STM-64 and GbE
- Local and/or remote control and monitoring
- Easily configurable & user-friendly interface
- Webcraft access
- SNMP for integration with Network NMS