Pumped by one or two uncooled laser diodes, the EOA-xs (MSA) are highly reliable gain modules offering low power-consumption in a compact package.
The excellent optical performance make these gain modules a versatile solution to single channel pre-amplification as well as to multichannel wideband power amplification.
With the advantage of the proven EDFA technology the EOA-xs can be optimized for booster, in-line or preamplifier in DWDM systems and subsystems.
- Saturated Output up to 23 dBm
- Small-signal gain up to +48 dB
- Flat gain at fixed output power over up to 20 dB input power range
- Internal VOA
- Ultra compact size (90 mm x 70 mm x 15 mm)
- Available in C-band and L-band
- Very low power consumption
- Available in PM or Non-PM
- Metro and Long Haul Network
- WDM network
- Single-channel receiver pre-amplification
- Multichannel narrowband and wideband signal loss compensation at Add/Drop nodes
- Built-in amplification in fiber-optic instruments and subsystems
- High Sensitivity application with low input power (-50 dBm or less)