Continuous Wave Visible Fiber Lasers
MPBC’s CW Visible Fiber Laser Series are an ideal choice for applications where wavelength stability are paramount.
Available wavelengths: 488 nm, 514 nm, 532 nm, 542 nm, 546 nm, 560 nm, 570 nm, 580 nm, 583 nm, 589 nm, 592 nm, 595 nm, 606 nm, 620 nm, 628 nm, 642 nm, 647 nm, 658 nm, 670 nm, 750 nm, 775 nm.
Output power range from 100 mW to 5W CW, and are available in a compact OEM modules for system integration or 2RU-Rack mount modules for laboratory use. All units have the same compact size laser head, making the VFLs easy to integrate for system applications.
|Beam Quality M2||1.08||1.15|
|Static Beam Angle (relative to front plate)||< 5||mrad|
|Power Tunability Range||20||100||%|
|Emission Linewidth (FWHM)||0.1||nm|
|Long Term Wavelength Stability||Nominal - 0.02||Nominal + 0.02||nm|
|Degree of Polarization||99||%|
|RMS noise at nominal power integrated
over 5 Hz to 100 kHz
|Long Term Outpower Drift (8 hours) peak to peak||2||%|
- Narrow Linewidth
- Active Power Stabilization to ensure longterm power stability of < 2%
- Excellent wavelength stability to ensure spectral purity (± 0.02 nm)
- Graphical User Interface for easy command and control
- Compact laser head
- Tunable output power (from 20% to 100% of nominal) to adapt to application-specific requirements
- High reliability
- Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Structured Illumination Microscopy
- Super Resolution Microscopy
- 3rd Generation DNA Sequencing
- Military, and Scientific Research
- Beam: Collimated
- Transverse Mode: TEM00
- Polarization: Linear
- Orientation of Polarization: Vertical to the base
Customized wavelengths available upon request.