Full Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a knowledgeable Full Stack Developer to join our team and be involved in the design of Web Interface Open APIs (RESTful, gRPC, NetConf…) for data center and telecommunication networking equipment.
We expect the candidate to be comfortable working with Open-Source software in a Linux environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
- Proficiency in two of the following: PHP, C++, Java.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP ‘GET/POST’, XML.
- Knowledgeable in Micro-Service Architecture, RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with Linux, Apache (HTTPd).
- HTTP2, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, Yang, NetConf.
- Expertise in Security (Vulnerability Scan, Penetration Test)
- Embedded Software Development, Ubuntu.
MPB Communications, based in Montreal, is a world leader in fiber-optic equipment for telecommunication, data centers, space and bio-photonics.
MPBC offers a dynamic research and development environment staffed by highly-qualified engineers (hardware and software) and optical physicists.
All qualified applicants interested in this career opportunity should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote PHO-038 - Full Stack Software Developer the position title in the subject line.