Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Electronic Assembler will performs a wide variety of electronic, electro-optical and mechanical assembly operations including but not limited to, wiring, component installation, hand soldering, surface mount, through-hole and cable harnessing.
- Soldering skills per IPC-610 class 2 or higher
- Possess excellent vision
- Able to use the microscope for fine detail soldering and have and knowledge of IPC class 3
- Demonstrated very good manual dexterity, able to assemble / handle electronic and optical components
- Good ability to reason, analyze and display understanding of basic math skills
- Read, understand and follow processes/procedures, maintaining a maximum of quality workmanship
- Assemble product from prints, drawings, and internal specifications
- Have a good understanding of ESD safety measures
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Knowledge of IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 standards (an advantage)
- Knowledge of electronic component types and electronic assembly processes
- Accountability and Dependability, must be able to work with little supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills, decision making and judgement
- Teamwork oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations
All qualified applicants interested in this career opportunity, should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position title in the subject line.
It is important to show PHO-37 - Electronic Assembler in the “subject” section of your email.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
About MPB Communications Inc.
MPB Communications, based in Montreal, is a world leader in fiber-optic equipment for telecommunication, data centers, space and bio-photonics.
MPBC is an equal opportunity employer.