RMH6000 10G Transponders
For cases where the RMH6000 subrack is not coupled with 3rd party transmission equipment, MPBC can provide 10G transponders.
The RMH-6000 10G transponder is a microprocessor based plug-in unit. It is a bi-directional optical unit with a tributary short-reach interface and a 1550 nm line interface intended for ultra-long reach.
The tributary interface is 1310-nm compliant, and includes a wide band optical receiver and a 1310-nm short haul laser transmitter. It can be connected directly to any ITU compliant terminal.
- High dispersion tolerance
- Forward Error Correction (FEC) improves the quality of the transmitted optical signal over long distance, providing > 7 dB optical buget improvement
- SBS feature to allow high power transmission
- Line output power adjustable from 0 to 6 dBm
- User channel carried through FEC overhead bits
|Tx Line Signal Wavelength||1552.52*||nm|
|Tx Trib Signal Wavelength||1310||nm|
|Rx Line Signal Sensitivity||-22||dBm|
|FEC optical budget improvement||> 7||dB|
|* Other ITU wavelengths available upon request|
MPBC can provide an unbiased third party opinion on the "best" network solution. For information on link optimization, network cost benefit analysis, system design, or system engineering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org