Back-End Software Developer
We are looking for a knowledgeable Back-End Developer to join our team and be involved in the design of Web Interface Open APIs (RESTful, gRPC, NetConf…) for data center and telecommunication networking equipment. We expect the candidate to be comfortable working with Open-Source software in a Linux environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
- Proficiency in two of the following: PHP, C++, Java.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP ‘GET/POST’, XML.
- Experience with Linux, Apache (HTTPd).
- Knowledgeable in Micro-Service Architecture, RESTful Web Services.
- HTTP2, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, GNMI.
- Yang, NetConf, RestConf, SNMP.
- Embedded Software Development, Ubuntu, Yocto.
MPB Communications, based in Montreal, is a world leader in fiber-optic equipment for telecommunication, data centers, space and bio-photonics.
MPBC offers a dynamic research and development environment staffed by highly-qualified engineers (hardware and software) and optical physicists.
All qualified applicants interested in this career opportunity, should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position title in the subject line.
It is important to show PHO-34 - Back-End Software Developer in the “subject” section of your email.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.